Step 1: Look at Our Garage Door Catalogs and Opener Price Pages
- Pricing for the most commonly used doors can be found here: http://www.doorsdoneright.net/prices/
- If you also want new garage door openers, you can take a look at our options and pricing on professional grade openers from Liftmaster: http://www.doorsdoneright.net/new-garage-door-openers/
Step 2: Give Us a Call and Talk to a Garage Door Expert
- If you’re in Northern NJ, you can reach us at 201-473-4444
- If you’re in Central NJ, you can reach us at 609-445-4444
- If you’re not certain which number to call, take your best guess, they both go to the same office anyway.
We’ll help you choose your door, whether it’s in our catalog or not and provide you with advice on different models and options. We can usually even send you a complete preliminary quote via email.
Step 3: If You’re Fairly Certain We’re Your Company, Book a Site Check
We need to stop out at your house to confirm all measurements, details and site conditions. There’s no cost for this site check and still absolutely no obligation, but we do ask that we have a really good chance of earning your business.
Step 4: Provide Us With Written Confirmation that You Would Like to Move Forward with Our Finalized Proposal
A simple reply to the email to which your estimate was attached can serve as written confirmation that you agree to the items, terms and pricing on the estimate. Something like “Sounds good, let’s move forward,” or “Approved” would work fine.
Step 5: Provide Us with A Deposit to Secure Your Order
We might need a deposit to secure the order. This deposit can range from $100-$200 for simple, stock doors to 50% of the door price for more expensive, less common doors.
The fastest, easiest, least expensive way for us to manage this is to send you an invoice for an upfront deposit. At the top of that invoice, there will be a button that you can click on to make a payment by ACH bank transfer.
There are other ways you can get us the deposit:
- If you’re ready to go when we do the site check, you can give us a check for the deposit.
- You can mail us a check
- You can pay online using a credit card. Payment by credit generally requires a CC processing fee.
Step 6: We’ll Order Your Door
Stock doors are available for immediate installation. Less common doors are special orders. Lead times on special orders are generally 2-3 weeks for your door to arrive at the manufacturer’s local distribution center. We can almost always be at a homeowner’s house to install their equipment within a week or two after their door arrives at the manufacturer’s local distribution center. Often, we install doors just a few days after they arrive.